HACCP Principles & Application
Duration: 2 days in-person, Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario
Dates Offered Duration Delivery Location
June 13-14, 2022 2 days (Mon/Tue) In-Person Mississauga, ON Canada
Nov 28-29, 2022 2 days (Mon/Tue) In-Person Mississauga, ON Canada
This 2-day HACCP certification course accredited by the International HACCP Alliance will help participants understand the HACCP principles and its application. Participants will be provided with detail examples on how to identify/evaluate food safety hazards and associated control measures pertaining to incoming material, processing steps and manufacturing environments. The training program is based on the Codex 12 steps in developing a HACCP plan, including 5 five preliminary steps and 7 principles of HACCP that is internationally recognized.
- Module 1 – HACCP System Overview and Regulatory Impact on Food Safety
- Module 2 – 12 Practical Steps in Developing a HACCP Plan
- Module 3 – Review of Good Manufacturing Practices and other Prerequisite Programs
- Module 4 – Biological, Chemical and Physical Hazards
- Module 5 – Conduct Hazard Analysis
- Module 6 – Determine Critical Control Points (CCP)
- Module 7 – Establish Critical Control Limits
- Module 8 – Establish Monitoring Procedures for Each CCP
- Module 9 – Establish Deviation and Corrective Action Procedures
- Module 10 – Establish Verification Procedures
- Module 11 – Establish Documentation and Recording Keeping Procedures
- Module 12 – HACCP Plan Implementation and Maintenance
The training classes are held in the GTA area near Dixie Road and Hwy 401 in Mississauga just next to Toronto and Brampton, Ontario. The course fee listed includes all course materials and a Certificate of Completion.
If you wish to have the training at your preferred location, please contact us.